Tetramer Shop is founded on intellectual property and technology from Professor Sebastian H. Springer, Jacobs University in Bremen, DE, and further developments in the laboratory of Professor Sine R. Hadrup, Technical University of Denmark, DK.
MHC Tetramers is the only reagent for precise monitoring of CD8+ antigen-specific T cells in research and development of anti-viral and anti-cancer immunotherapies.
However, conventional tetramers/multimers are unstable, inflexible and expensive reagents not readily available when needed and with lengthy delivery.
Our solution to these challenges is Empty Loadable MHC Tetramers – just add peptide and instantly stain.
Empty Loadable Tetramers are basically “DIY” tetramers or instant tetramers on demand. We can provide these tetramers empty of peptide antigen for you to instantly load with a peptide of choice. No UV cleavage or exchange technology – just add peptide and instantly stain cells.
Empty loadable Tetramers are in particular useful in the study of multiple peptide antigens, neoantigens and proprietary antigens.
- Exploring T cell reactivity against neoantigens.
- Exploring proprietary peptide antigens that you do not wish to disclose.
- Combinatorial multi-color flow cytometry for multiple T cell specificities
Key benefits – Speed and flexibility
- Available as empty antigen-flexible Tetramers – just add peptide and instantly stain.
- Available as off-the-shelf Tetramers > 250 specificities.
- Worldwide shipping < 24 h from ordering.
- Available as customer defined – you define the peptide – we synthetize and customize – shipping 4 weeks from ordering.
- Brighter staining due to proprietary stabilized MHC complex.
- Freeze compatible formulation. You can aliquot and freeze.
- Broadest range of colors – 19 available – custom colors can be provided.
- Cost efficient – €750/$850 per 50 tests. Down to €15/$17 per antigen specificity.
All products are produced to the highest quality with little lot-to-lot variation. We perform several QC tests on the Tetramer lots before shipment. We QC for correct folding of the MHC complex using several common virus peptides and subsequent staining of donor material and analysis by flow cytometry.
We provide the broadest range of colors available including PE, BV421, BUV395, APC-Cy™7, APC, BV510, BV480, PE-Cy™5, PE-CF594, PE-Cy™7, PerCP-Cy™5.5, PerCP, FITC, BV605, BV650, BV786, APC-R700, BB515 and BUV737. For other colors, please enquire.