MHC Tetramers are the only reagents for precise monitoring of CD8+ antigen-speciﬁc T cells in research and development of anti-viral and anti-cancer immunotherapies and a preferred tool for detection of cancer/tumor neoantigens/neoepitopes.
However, conventional tetramers/multimers are unstable, inﬂexible and expensive reagents not readily available when needed and with lengthy delivery.
Tetramer Shop has developed empty Loadable MHC Tetramers. Empty Tetramers can be loaded with peptide antigen – just add peptide and stain instantly.
Key applications of Empty Tetramers
- Conventional Tetramer staining assays.
- Exploring T cell reactivity against neoantigens/neoepitopes.
- Exploring proprietary peptide antigens that you do not wish to disclose.
- Combinatorial multi-color ﬂow cytometry for multiple T cell speciﬁcities.
Key beneﬁts of Empty Tetramers – Speed, ﬂexibility and cost
- Available as Empty Tetramers – just add peptide and instantly stain.
- Available as off-the-shelf Tetramers > 250 speciﬁcities.
- Worldwide shipping < 24 h from ordering.
- Available as customer deﬁned – you deﬁne the peptide – we synthetize and customize – shipping 4 weeks from ordering.
- Brighter staining due to proprietary stabilized MHC complex.
- Freeze compatible formulation. You can aliquot and freeze.
- Broadest range of colors – 19 available – custom colors can be provided.
- €750/$850 per 50 tests. Down to €15/$17 per antigen speciﬁcity.
To order Empty Loadable Tetramers from Tetramer Shop >> Press Here
|Cat. No.||MHC type||Pep. Seq.||Antigen|
What can Empty Loadable Tetramers be used for?
Empty Loadable Tetramers can be used just like conventional Tetramers. However, they are supplied empty of peptide antigen and you have to add peptide before you can stain your T cells.
What is the advantage of Empty loadable Tetramers?
Besides the improved stability and brighter staining the major advantage is that you can instantly DIY your own Tetramer specificities just by adding a specific peptide antigen (See protocol). This is a dramatic increase in flexibility and can decrease your Tetramer expenses significantly.
The flexibility of Empty Loadable Tetramers make these reagents ideal for multi-color flow cytometry or combinatorial encoding and detection of multiple T cell specificities in a single sample. This is in particular advantageous when you are staining for multiple T cell specificities for neoantigens or proprietary peptide antigens.
Tetramers for immunotherapeutic development.
Immunotherapy and vaccine development is largely dependent on tetramer technologies for epitope detection, monitoring of disease and progression of disease, monitoring of immunotherapeutic effect on disease-specific T cells and the aforementioned isolation, expansion and re-introduction of disease specific T cells into the patient.
Advantages of Tetramer assays
Tetramer assays represent an important improvement over other procedures, such as ELISPOT and single-cell PCR because they allow physical isolation of the cells by fluorescence-activated cell sorter (FACS) and subsequent further study of sorted cells. As a flow-cytometry-based application, tetramers are also easy to use and have a short assay time. Tetramers also allow the antigen specific immune response to be analyzed in both animal models and in man.
Tetramer Shop supply MHC Tetramers in various test sizes and the colors PE, BV421, BUV395, APC-Cy™7, APC, BV510, BV480, PE-Cy™5, PE-CF594, PE-Cy™7, PerCP-Cy™5.5, PerCP, FITC, BV605, BV650, BV786, APC-R700, BB515 and BUV737. For other colors, please enquire.